From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Proletariat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proletariat may refer to:
- Proletariat, the working class
- Dictatorship of the proletariat, a Marxist political term
- Lumpenproletariat, a term from Karl Marx and Friedrich Engel's work, The German Ideology
- Proletariat (party) - First Proletariat, the first Polish socialist party; its successor, the Second Proletariat; and another Polish party, the Third Proletariat.
- Communist Party of the Portuguese Workers / Reorganizative Movement of the Party of the Proletariat, a Maoist communist party in Portugal
- Revolutionary Party of the Proletariat - Bases for Revolution, a political party in Portugal
- Revolutionary Party of the Proletariat - Revolutionary Brigades, a political party in Portugal
- Party of the Dictatorship of the Proletariat, a communist party in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proletariat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.