This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|CEO: Gary Hannah|
Pronexus is a software company based in Ottawa, Ontario, founded in 1994. The company produces voice application and Interactive Voice Response tools that developers use to integrate voice/speech technology with business systems. Pronexus employs a team of experts with qualifications in telephony and speech.
Pronexus' VBVoice is a rapid application development (RAD) Interactive Voice Response (IVR) toolkit for telephony and speech inside Microsoft Visual Studio.NET. First introduced in 1994, VBVoice includes a graphical user interface (GUI) for call flow and call control. Many IVR applications can be created with the toolkit, including auto attendants, outbound IVRs, predictive dialers, and self-service IVRs.
- Pronexus releases VBVoice 7
- Pronexus launches IVR solutions locator
- Pronexus achieves Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status
- Pronexus partners with distributor Bludis
- Pronexus celebrates 15th anniversary in business
- Pronexus opens Compentency Center in Mumbai, India under joint operating agreement with Techtree IT
- Pronexus wins its 14th Product of the Year award for VBVoice
- VBVoice 5.6 IVR Development Application voted "Best Development Tool" at World's Communication Conference - ITEXPO EAST 2009 
- Pronexus introduces a Japanese version of its award-winning Interactive Voice Response (IVR) toolkit VBVoice
- Pronexus awarded "Innovation Award of Excellence - Exporting"
- Gary T. Hannah named a recipient of the 'Forty under 40' Award
- Gary T. Hannah and employees acquire Pronexus ownership, making it a 100% private, Canadian corporation
- Active Voice takes 100% interest in Pronexus, making it a wholly owned subsidiary of Active Voice
- Gary T. Hannah is named President and CEO of Pronexus
- Pronexus announces partnership with Nuance Communications
- Active Voice acquires 51% shares in Pronexus
- VBVoice awarded 1st Computer Telephony Product of the Year
- Pronexus is incorporated and VBVoice is launched, Microsoft an early adopter
- Ian Bowles, founder of Pronexus, starts programming VBVoice
- "Pronexus VBSALT'TM' 1.2 Delivers Interoperability with New Telephony Interface Managers from Brooktrout and Intel". Marketwire. May 24, 2005. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Problems with Disconnect-Call Notification on Analog Cards". December 18, 2004. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
Ian Rae is a Senior Software Architect at Pronexus Inc., a Microsoft Speech Partner and expert in telephony and speech with over 3,500 clients worldwide.
- "Pronexus Continues to Innovate, Delivers VBVoice 5.3: Unparalleled Performance & Scalability for IVR & Telephony Development in High Density Environments". Business Wire (AccessMyLibrary). January 4, 2005. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Pronexus Case Studies". October 19, 2006. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "Pronexus VBVoice Awarded "Best of Show" at World's Communication Conference news release". Reuters. April 23, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-11.
- "Japanese version of VBVoice 5.5 introduced by Pronexus.". Worldwide Computer Products News. June 12, 2007. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "Pronexus Awarded 2004 Canadian Innovation of the Year by CATAAlliance and National Research Council". April 29, 2004. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "OCRI - Board of Directors Bio - Gary Hannah". Archived from the original on May 17, 2007. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION - Active Voice Corporation". Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "TMC - People & Places". August 8, 2000. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "CMS Communications, Inc. - Products, Active Voice". Retrieved 2009-08-28.[dead link]
- Computer telephony encyclopedia - Google Books. Retrieved 2009-08-28.