Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up propel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propel may refer to:
- A way to move something, see propulsion
- Propel mobile phone, the Samsung model SGH-A767
- Propel Fitness Water, a product from the makers of Gatorade
- Propel (PHP), an object-relational mapping solution for PHP
- Propel mometasone furoate implant (trade name PROPEL), a steroid-eluting stent used to treat rhinosinusitis
- Propelling Control Vehicle, a type of British railway carriage for carrying mail
- Propelling nozzle, converts a gas turbine or generator into a jet engine
- Propelling pencil, type of mechanical pencil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.