From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up propel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propel may refer to:
- A way to move something, see propulsion (disambiguation)
- Propel mobile phone, the Samsung model SGH-A767
- Propel Fitness Water, a product from the makers of Gatorade
- Propel (PHP), an object-relational mapping solution for PHP
- Propel Mometasone Furoate Implant (trade name PROPEL), a steroid-eluting stent used to treat rhinosinusitis.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.