(Redirected from Prosser (disambiguation))
Prosser may refer to:
- United States
- Prosser Career Academy, a vocational high school in Chicago, Illinois
- Prosser High School, Prosser, Washington
- Prosser (name), a surname and a list of people so named
- Mr. L. Prosser, a minor character appearing at the beginning of Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Maxwell Prosser, the main character of the indie video game Ironclad Tactics
- Sydney Prosser, in the 2013 film American Hustle, played by Amy Adams
- Prosser Twin Cylinder Car Company, a 19th-century American railroad freight car manufacturer
- Rosser (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prosser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.