From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up proto or proto- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proto may refer to:
- Proto-, an English prefix meaning "first"
- Proto (tools), a tool company (formerly Plomb Tools), now a division of Stanley Black & Decker
- Proto Motors, a South Korean sports car manufacturer and refitter
- Proto Records, a British record company active in the 1980s; see Barry Evangeli
Science and technology
- Proto-, the prefix, as used in taxonomy.
- Siebe Gorman Proto, a type of rebreather breathing set
- SEAT Proto, concept cars
- PROTO (fusion reactor)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.