From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up protocol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Protocol may refer to:
- Protocol, etiquette
- Protocol (diplomacy), the etiquette of diplomacy and affairs of state
- Protocol (politics), a formal agreement between nation states
- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a notorious antisemitic hoax that has circulated since the early 20th century
- Minutes, also known as protocols, the written record of a meeting
- Protocol (band), British band
- Protocol (film), a 1984 comedy film.
- Protocol (album), the début album/EP from Simon Phillips
- "Protocol", a song by Gordon Lightfoot from the album Summertime Dream
- Protocol (science), a predefined written procedural method of conducting experiments
- Clinical trial protocol, a document that plans a clinical trial
- Medical protocol (disambiguation), various meanings, most prominently including guidelines for medical treatment
- Communications protocol, a defined set of rules and regulations that determine how data is transmitted in telecommunications and computer networking
- Cryptographic protocol, a protocol for encrypting messages
- Proprietary protocol, a telecommunications protocol that is patented
- Quantum cryptography protocol, a protocol for encrypting messages
- Lists of network protocols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Protocol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.