From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up protos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Protos means "first," derived from the ancient Greek πρῶτος.
Protos may also refer to:
- Protos (monastic office), a monastic office at the Eastern Orthodox monastic state of Mount Athos
- Protos (constructor), a former racing car constructor
- Protos of Nonnendamm, a defunct German motor vehicle manufacturer
- PROTOS (train), a German train
- Protos (album), the 2014 eleventh album by Norwegian electronic dance music producer Aleksander "Savant" Vinter
- PROTOS, a project by OUSPG
- Protos, a marketing name for Strontium ranelate
- Protos, one of the winemakers in the Ribera del Duero region
- Protos, a name given to the bishop of Rome in the declaration of Ravenna
- Protos, a model helicopter developed by MSH
- Ioannis Protos, a Greek athlete
- Protos o Hlios, a song by Mikis Theodorakis
- Protos – PROgram for TOp Simulations, Monte Carlo generator for Top quarks and new heavy particles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Protos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.