From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Provencal)
|Look up provençal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provençal may refer to:
- Of Provence, a region of France
- Provençal dialect, a dialect of the Occitan language, spoken in the southeast of France
- Provençal, meaning the whole Occitan language
- Franco-Provençal language, a distinct Romance language, which should not be confused with the Occitan language or with the Provençal dialect of the Occitan language
- Provencal cuisine
- Provencal wine
- Provencal, Louisiana, a village in the United States
- Provencal, an alternative name for the Italian wine grape Dolcetto
- Jeu provençal, a French boules game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provençal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.