From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Provence is a region of southeastern France on the Mediterranean Sea.
Provence may also refer to :
- Kingdom of Provence, a historical kingdom (879-882) in West Francia which became Lower Burgundy
- Provence, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland
- SS La Provence, an ocean liner launched in 1906
- French ship Provence, various ships of the French Navy
- La Provence, the main daily newspaper in Provence
- Auberge la Provence, Dutch former Michelin starred restaurant in Laren
- Andrew Provence (born 1961), American football player
- La Provence (restaurant), Dutch Michelin starred restaurant in Driebergen-Rijsenburg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.