Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up provider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provider may refer to:
- Health care provider, an individual or institution that provides health care services
- Internet service provider, a business or organization that offers access to the Internet and related services
- Provider model, a design pattern originally developed by Microsoft for use in the .NET framework
- A euphemism for prostitute, most often referring to high-end sex workers who do not display their profession to the general public
- as a proper name
- C-123 Provider, an American military transport aircraft
- "Provider" (Angel), a 2002 episode of the television series Angel
- "Provider", a song by Days of the New from their 1999 album Days of a New
- "Provider", a song by N*E*R*D from their 2001 album In Search Of...
- "Provider", a song by IQ from their 1997 concept album Subterranea
- Providers, a Danish music production duo made up of Jeppe Federspiel and Rasmus Stabell
- "Provider", a song by Frank Ocean
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.