Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up provider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provider may refer to:
- Health care provider, an individual or institution that provides health care services
- Internet service provider, a business or organization that offers access to the Internet and related services
- Media service provider
- Provider model, a design pattern originally developed by Microsoft for use in the .NET framework
- A euphemism for prostitute, most often referring to high-end sex workers who do not display their profession to the general public
- as a proper name
- C-123 Provider, an American military transport aircraft
- "Provider" (Angel), a 2002 episode of the television series Angel
- "Provider", a song by Days of the New from their 1999 album Days of a New
- "Provider", a song by N*E*R*D from their 2001 album In Search Of...
- "Provider", a song by IQ from their 1997 concept album Subterranea
- Providers, a Danish music production duo made up of Jeppe Federspiel and Rasmus Stabell
- "Provider", a song by Frank Ocean
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.