From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up provider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provider may refer to:
- A prostitute
- A supplier
- C-123 Provider, an American military transport aircraft
- Health care provider, an individual or institution that provides health care services
- Internet service provider, a business or organization that offers access to the internet and related services
- "Provider" (Angel), a 2002 episode of the television series Angel
- "Provider", a song by Days of the New from their 1999 album Days of a New
- "Provider", a song by N*E*R*D from their 2001 album In Search Of...
- "Provider", a song by IQ from their 1997 concept album Subterranea
- Provider model, a design pattern originally developed by Microsoft for use in the .NET framework
- Providers, a Danish music production duo made up of Jeppe Federspiel and Rasmus Stabell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.