Pruden, Kentucky and Tennessee
Houses along Pruden Road
|States||Kentucky and Tennessee|
|County||Bell (Kentucky) and Claiborne (Tennessee)|
|Elevation||1,260 ft (380 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1310724|
Pruden is an unincorporated community located partly in Bell County, Kentucky and partly in Claiborne County, Tennessee, in the southeastern United States. It is located along Tennessee State Route 90 and Kentucky Route 74, which intersect at the state line, in the upper Clearfork Valley. Pruden had a post office on the Tennessee side of the border from September 20, 1906, to May 21, 2011; it still has its own ZIP code, 37851.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Pruden, Tennessee". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- State Primary Road System: Bell County (PDF) (Map). Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. 2012. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Claiborne County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2010. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
|This Claiborne County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Bell County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|