|Elevation||236 m (774 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Przewodów ([pʂɛˈvɔduf]) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Dołhobyczów, within Hrubieszów County, Lublin Voivodeship, in southeastern Poland, close to the border with Ukraine. It lies approximately 15 kilometres (9 mi) southwest of Dołhobyczów, 39 km (24 mi) south of Hrubieszów, and 129 km (80 mi) southeast of the capital of the Voivodeship, Lublin. It is also about 120 km (75 mi) north of Lviv in Ukraine. The village is located in the historical region of Galicia.
- "The village of Przewodów". polskawliczbach.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 15 November 2022.
- "Central Statistical Office (GUS) – TERYT (National Register of Territorial Land Apportionment Journal)" (in Polish). 1 June 2008.
- "Sokal (The early 1900s gazetteer of Austria-Hungary: Galizien)". Archived from the original on 19 February 2018. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- Morris, Loveday (16 November 2022). "Border village in east Poland hit by deadly fallout from war next door". Washington Post. Retrieved 2 December 2022.
Przewodow, border village in Poland, hit by deadly fallout of Russia's war - The Washington Post... After a stray missile killed two local men, Przewodow, a village in east Poland, found itself at the center of fears about a direct conflict between Russia and NATO.
- "Poland: Russian-made missile fell on our country, killing 2". AP NEWS. 15 November 2022. Retrieved 15 November 2022.
- "Russian missiles kill two people in NATO member Poland, US intelligence official says". news.sky.com. 15 November 2022. Retrieved 15 November 2022.
- "No concrete evidence on who fired missile, Poland's Duda says". Reuters. Warsaw. 15 November 2022. Retrieved 15 November 2022.
- Media related to Przewodów at Wikimedia Commons