From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Public affairs (disambiguation))
Public affairs may refer to:
Communication and politics
- Outline of public affairs
- Public affairs industry, which manages relations between organizations and politicians, governments and other decision-makers
- Lobbying, the act of attempting to influence decisions made by officials in a government
- Public affairs (broadcasting), radio or television programs that focus on matters of politics and public policy
- Public affairs (military), offices of the US Department of Defense that deal with the media
- Public relations, management of communications between an organization and the public
- PublicAffairs, a US publishing company
- Public Affairs (political party), former Czech political party
- Public Affairs Quarterly, a US philosophy journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public affairs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.