(Redirected from Puffin (aircraft))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puffins are stocky black-and-white pelagic seabirds in the genus Fratercula, covering some types of auk.
Puffinus is a different genus of seabirds, covering some types of shearwaters.
Puffin or Puffins may also refer to
Aircraft and missiles
- HMPAC Puffin, man-powered aircraft
- NASA Puffin, proposed single-seat proprotor.
- Parnall Puffin, experimental amphibious fighter-reconnaissance biplane.
- AUM-N-6 Puffin, an experimental American torpedo-carrying missile
- Puffin (lightvessel), a lightvessel assigned to the Daunt Rock station from 1887-1896
Books and television
- Puffin Books, an imprint of Penguin Books specialising in children's literature
- Puffin Rock, a children's TV series from Northern Ireland
- Puffin, an unofficial unit of currency issued by Lundy
- Puffin Browser, a web browser for mobile and pc platforms
- Puffin crossing, a road safety feature
- Puffin Island (disambiguation)
- Puffin, a type of filled Puff pastry
- Puffin, a fictional bird in The Swan Princess film series
- some of the butterflies in the genus Appias
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puffin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.