From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Puffin (aircraft))
Puffins are stocky black-and-white pelagic seabirds in the genus Fratercula, covering some types of auk.
Puffinus is a different genus of seabirds, covering some types of shearwaters.
Puffin or Puffins may also refer to
- Puffin Books, an imprint of Penguin Books specialising in children's literature
- Puffin Lightvessel
- Puffin, a type of filled Puff pastry
- Puffin unit of currency, from an unofficial coinage; see Coins of Lundy
- Puffin crossing, a road safety feature
- Puffin, a fictional bird in The Swan Princess trilogy
- some of the butterflies in the genus Appias
- Puffin Island (disambiguation), multiple places
- Puffin web browser
- Puffin Rock, a children's TV series from Northern Ireland
- HMPAC Puffin man-powered aircraft
- NASA Puffin proposed single-seat proprotor.
- Parnall Puffin experimental amphibious fighter-reconnaissance biplane.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puffin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.