Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pugwash may refer to:
- Pugwash, Nova Scotia, a village in Cumberland County (and site of the first Pugwash Conferences)
- Pugwash Junction, an unincorporated community bordering the village
- Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs, international scientific discussion group
- International Student/Young Pugwash, international student organization
- Student Pugwash USA, US student organization
- Pugwash (band), Irish pop band
- Captain Pugwash, children's animated cartoon series
- John Patrick "Pugwash" Weathers, Welsh rock drummer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pugwash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.