From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pugwash may refer to:
- Pugwash, Nova Scotia, a village in Cumberland County (and site of the first Pugwash Conferences)
- Pugwash Junction, an unincorporated community bordering the village
- Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs, international scientific discussion group
- International Student/Young Pugwash, international student organization
- Student Pugwash USA, US student organization
- Pugwash (band), Irish pop band
- Captain Pugwash, children's animated cartoon series
- John Patrick "Pugwash" Weathers, Welsh rock drummer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pugwash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.