Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pula or pula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pula is a city in Istria, Croatia.
Pula may also refer to:
- Pula, Banmauk, a village in Burma
- Pula, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Pula, Hungary, a village in Veszprém county
- Pula, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari
- Gazmend Pula, Kosovar-Albanian intellectual, human rights campaigner, and is Kosovar ambassador to Albania
- James S. Pula (born 1946), award-winning Polish-American historian, professor, author, and Polonia activist
- Robert P. Pula (1929–2004), Director Emeritus of the Institute of General Semantics, author, and composer
- Pula, a short form of the name of Russia national futsal team player Vágner Kaetano Pereira
- PuLa, a short form of the name of Marathi theatre personality Purushottam Laxman Deshpānde
- Botswana pula, the currency and the national motto of Botswana
- Pula (journal), a journal of African studies published in Botswana
- Pula River, a river of Ecuador
- Pula, a vulgar Romanian word for penis (see Romanian profanity)
- Pula, another name of the Filipino crab paste taba ng talangka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.