From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pull-up)
Pull up may refer to:
- Pull-up (exercise), an upper body exercise
- Pull-up resistor, a technique in digital electronics
- Pull Up refactoring, a technique used in object-oriented programming
- Pull up, the process of changing a film from one frame rate to another - see telecine
- Training pants, a form of diaper that is in one solid piece, in the same form as underwear, lacking taped sides
- Pull-up jumper, a basketball move in which a player dribble drives, stops and shoots a jump shot
- Pull up, to stop or slow a racehorse during or after a race or workout.
- "Pull Up", a song by American hip hop recording artist Wiz Khalifa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pull up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.