Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pumping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pumping may refer to:
- The operation of a pump, for moving a liquid from one location to another
- The use of a breast pump for extraction of milk
- Pumping (audio), a creative misuse of dynamic range compression
- Pumping (computer systems), the number of times data is transmitted per clock cycle
- Pumping (oil well), injecting chemicals into a wellbore
- Pumping lemma, in the theory of formal languages
- Gastric lavage, cleaning the contents of the stomach
- Optical pumping, in which light is used to raise electrons from a lower energy level to a higher one
- Pump (skateboarding), accelerating without pushing off of the ground
- "Pumping" (My Heart), a 1976 song by Patti Smith Group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pumping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.