Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pumpkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pumpkin may also refer to:
- Pumpkin (film), a 2002 film
- Pumpkin, a Buckethead's album.
- The Great Pumpkin, an unseen character from the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, the third prime time animated television special from 1966, also based on the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz
- The Great Pumpkin (film), 'Il grande cocomero', an Italian film (1993)
- Big Pumpkin, a 1992 children's book by Erica Silverman
- Pumpkin (musician), the early hip hop singer
- David S. Pumpkins, a Saturday Night Live character portrayed by Tom Hanks
- Pumpkin (color), the color of the fruit
- Pumpkin case, a 2007 criminal investigation
- Pumpkin suit, popular name for the orange colored space suits used by space shuttle crews.
- Pumpkin, an Anything Muppet pattern used on Sesame Street which is an orange rod puppet with a long, oval-shaped head
- The Smashing Pumpkins, an alternative rock band from Chicago
- The Splashing Pumpkins, an alternative name for Huey, Dewey, and Louie's house band on Disney's House of Mouse
- Pumpkin bomb, a weapon used in the Second World War
- The "Pumpkin Papers" from the prosecution Alger Hiss
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pumpkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.