(Redirected from Purging)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up purge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A purge is the forcible removal of undesirable people from political activity, etc.
Purge or The Purge may also refer to:
- Purge (occupied Japan), the forcible removal of undesirable Japanese from public service during occupation of Japan
- Great Purge, a campaign of political repression in the Soviet Union which occurred from 1936 to 1940
- Induced vomiting, particularly in the context of eating disorders.
- Genetic purging, the enhancement of selection against deleterious alleles that is prompted by inbreeding
- Purging (gas), a fire and explosion prevention procedure to avoid the formation of an ignitable atmosphere
Films and television
- The Purge, a media franchise developed from the film series created by James DeMonaco
- Purge (2008 film), a film directed by Brad Kammlah
- Purge (2012 film), a Finnish film based on Oksanen's novel
- Purge (comic book), a 2005 Star Wars-based comic book
- Purge (novel) (Finnish: Puhdistus), a 2008 novel by Sofi Oksanen
- Purge (album), a 2001 album by Bif Naked
- Purge (EP), a 1994 EP by Econoline Crush
- "The Purge", a song by Schoolboy Q from the 2014 album Oxymoron
- Purge (video game), a 2003 first-person shooter
- Purge or PurgeGamers, the aliases of professional eSports player and entertainer Kevin Godec
- PURGE command of Files-11
- In patent law, in cases of patent misuse, discontinuance and elimination of anticompetitive effects of tie-in or other restrictive practices
- Bleeding (disambiguation)
- Detoxification (alternative medicine)
- Colon cleansing, historical/alternative use of detoxification/purging in medicine
- Purging disorder
- Binging and purging
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.