|Directed by||Razaisyam Rashid|
|Produced by||Dato’ Khairul Anwar Salleh|
Raja Jastina Raja Arshad
|Written by||Anwari Ashraf|
Ogy Ahmad Daud
|Music by||Ricky Lionardi|
|Edited by||Razaisyam Rashid|
Director's Think Tank
|Distributed by||Astro Shaw|
|31 October 2019 (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei)|
|1 hour 34 minutes|
|Budget||RM 2 Million|
|Box office||RM 13.7 Million|
Pusaka is a 2019 Malaysian Malay-language horror film directed by Razaisyam Rashid and written by Anwari Ashraf and Alfie Palermo. Syafiq Kyle stars as Inspector Nuar Ishak who discovers twins Balqis and Qistina, one dead and one alive, trapped in an abandoned house. Since heading the investigation for this case, Inspector Nuar begins experiencing paranormal disturbances and although he realises his judgement is progressively affected and also has problems with his own twin, Nur, he must solve the case before more lives are lost.
Skilled cop Inspector Nuar discovers twins, Balqis and Qistina, mysteriously locked up in an abandoned house. He suddenly starts suffering a series of unexplained hauntings, and individuals linked to the case begin dying one by one. Nuar must now race against time to solve the dark mystery behind the two girls before it is too late.
- Syafiq Kyle as Inspektor Nuar Ishak
- Mimi Lana as Nur Ishak
- Hafidz Roshdi as Luqman
- Faizal Hussein as ASP Mansor
- Sweet Qismina as Balqis Megat Mahmud/Qistina Megat Mahmud
- Draman Muhammad as Megat Mahmud
- Ogy Ahmad Daud as Opah/ Puteri Najwa
- Aleza Shadan as Faizah
- Yuna Rahim as Khaleeda
- Faizul Syaharin as Haikal
- Aloy Paradox as Hanif
- Megat Shahrizal as Salman
Pusaka has grossed over RM 11 Million after 18 days of theatrical release.
- "Pusaka Could very well be the scariest local horror film this year". Rojak Daily.
- "A Look at Pusaka". Utusan Borneo.
- "An unexpected haunting". The Sun.
- Pusaka in Cinema.com.my