Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puyo may refer to;
- Puyo, Pastaza, the capital of Pastaza, a province in Ecuador
- Buyeo (state), or Puyo, an ancient Korean kingdom
- Buyeo County, in South Korea
- Puyo (manga artist), a Japanese manga artist
- Puyo Pop/Puyo Puyo, a Japanese video game
- Diego Puyo, a Spanish racecar driver
- Puyo, Su-ngai Kolok - Narathiwat Province, Thailand
- Apostolic Vicariate of Puyo, of the Roman Catholic Church, in Ecuador
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.