Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puyo may refer to;
- Puyo, Pastaza, the capital of Pastaza, a province in Ecuador
- Buyeo (state), or Puyo, an ancient Korean kingdom
- Buyeo County, in South Korea
- Puyo (manga artist), a Japanese manga artist
- Puyo Pop/Puyo Puyo, a Japanese video game
- Diego Puyo, a Spanish racecar driver
- Puyo, Su-ngai Kolok - Narathiwat Province, Thailand
- Apostolic Vicariate of Puyo, of the Roman Catholic Church, in Ecuador
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.