From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pyr may refer to:
- Pyruvic acid
- Pyridoxine, vitamin B6. Abbreviation used in tuberculosis treatment regimens.
- Pyroglutamine, otherwise abbreviated "pGlu"
- Saint Pyr
- Caldey Island, called "Ynys Pyr" in Welsh
- Pyr (publisher)
- PYR is the IATA code for Andravida airbase
- Pyr (Encantadia), a character in the Encantadia franchise
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015)|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.