Qaf or QAF may refer to:
- Qāf (ق), a letter in the Arabic alphabet
- Qaf (sura) the fiftieth sura of the Qur'an
- Qaf (Khowar letter), in the Chitrali alpbahet
- Ka with descender (Қ қ), a Cyrillic letter in the Kazakh, Uzbek, and Abkhaz alphabets
- Mount Qaf, a location in Arabic and Persian mythology.
- QAF FC, a football (soccer) club from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Qatar Amiri Flight, an airline
- Quality Air Force, a United States Air Force quality control program
- Queer Arts Festival an annual multi-disciplinary arts festival in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Queer as Folk (UK TV series) (1999–2000), a British television series
- Queer as Folk (2000 TV series) (2000–2005), a North American remake of the British series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.