The Qalamun Mountains (Arabic: جبال القلمون) are the northeastern portion of the Anti-Lebanon Mountains, and they are located northeast of the Syrian capital Damascus. They run from Barada River Valley in the southwest to the city of Hisyah in the northeast.
The Qalamun Mountains are home to many cities such as:
Some of the cities located on the eastern part in are:
- Al-Qutayfah District
- Douma District
- Battle of Qalamoun (2013)
- Qalamoun offensive (June–August 2014)
- Qalamoun offensive (May–June 2015)
- Qalamoun offensive (July–August 2017)
- "Cherubim Monastery in Saidnaya… a Historical Tale Nestled in the Peaks of Eastern Qalamun Mountains". SANA. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
|This Syria location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|