(Redirected from Qarluq)
Karluk or Qarluq may refer to:
- HMCS Karluk, a ship crushed and sunk by Arctic ice in January 1914
- Karluk, Alaska, a town in the USA
- Karluk River, a river on Kodiak Island in Alaska
- Karluks (also known as Qarluqs), a Turkic pastoral and agricultural tribe in Central Asia
- Qarluq, Iran (disambiguation), several locations in Iran
- Qarluq, Uzbekistan, an urban-type settlement in Uzbekistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karluk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.