|Full name||Qasem Abdulhamed Burhan|
|Date of birth||December 15, 1985|
|Place of birth||Dakar, Senegal|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2016–2017||→ Lekhwiya (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 February 2018
Burhan is born and raised in Senegal, but early in his career moved to Qatar, and became a naturalized citizen. He is a member of the Qatar national football team. He was given his international debut against Bahrain in the 2004 by caretaker coach Saeed Al-Misnad. He was Qatar's first choice goalkeeper in the 2011 Asian Cup.
He won Goalkeeper of the tournament in the 2014 Gulf Cup of Nations held in Saudi Arabia, having succeeded in winning the title over Oman's Ali Al-Habsi who consecutively won the last four Goalkeeper of the tournament titles in the tournament. He was selected in Qatar's 2015 Asian Cup squad despite having a torrid record with Al Gharafa in the league during the 2014–15 season.
- Al Khor
- Qatar Crown Prince Cup: 2005
- Al Rayyan
- Emir of Qatar Cup: 2004, 2006
- Al Gharafa
- Qatar Stars League: 2008, 2009, 2010
- Emir of Qatar Cup: 2009, 2012
- Qatar Crown Prince Cup: 2010, 2011
- Qatar Stars League: 2017
- Gulf Cup of Nations: 2014
Club career statistics
Statistics accurate as of 21 August 2011
1Includes Emir of Qatar Cup.
2Includes Sheikh Jassem Cup.
3Includes AFC Champions League.
- "Qasem Burhan player profile". Al Gharrafa Sports Club official site.
- "Relaxed Qatar team raring to take on China under new coach". The Peninsula Qatar. 24 July 2004. Archived from the original on 19 August 2012.
- "Top 5: Asian Cup goalkeepers". boxscorenews.com. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Kings of Gulf football". gulf-times.com. 27 November 2014. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Qatar to face Oman in friendly". qatar-tribune.com. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- QSL.com.qa - Qasem Burhan[dead link]
|This biographical article related to Qatari association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|