From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Quart or quart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quart is an imperial and US customary unit of volume.
Quart may also refer to:
- Quart, a coin worth 1⁄24 of a Gibraltarian real
- Quart Festival, a music festival in Norway
- Quart, a proposed metric typographic unit
- Quart, Aosta Valley, a comune in Italy
- Quart, Girona, a municipality in Spain
- Quart de les Valls, a municipality in Spain
- Quart de Poblet, a municipality in Spain
- Alberto Arnal (1913-1966), also known as Quart, Valencian pilotari (handball player)
- Emerico di Quart (died 1313), beatified Catholic bishop
- Josie Alice Quart (1895-1980), member of the Canadian Senate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.