Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quiet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quiet may refer to:
- Silence, a relative or total lack of sound
- QUIET (abbreviation for "Q/U Imaging ExperimenT"), an astronomy experiment studying polarization of the cosmic microwave background radiation
- QUIET telescope, an instrument for use in the QUIET astronomy experiment
- Quiet, a 2012 non-fiction book about introversion by American author Susan Cain
- The Quiet, a 2005 American drama thriller film directed by Jamie Babbit.
- The Quiett, South Korean rapper
- Quiet (album), a 1996 John Scofield album
- "Quiet", a song by Lights, from her album The Listening (2009)
- "Quiet" (song by MILCK), a 2017 song written for the 2017 Women's March in Washington, D.C.
- Quiet (EP), a 2007 EP by Jim Ward
- "Quiet" (This Will Destroy You song), a song by This Will Destroy You
- "Quiet" (Lil' Kim song), a song by Lil' Kim
- "Quiet", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins, from their album Siamese Dream (1993)
- "Quiet", a song by Royce da 5'9", from his album Layers (2016)
- Prayer of Quiet, a term from Christian theology relating to degrees of contemplation or contemplative prayer
- Quietism (Christian philosophy)
- Quiet Time
- Quiet game, a children's "game" where children must stay quiet and still, on fear of punishment
- Quiet (Metal Gear), a character in the videogame Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quiet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.