|Look up quiet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quiet may refer to:
- Silence, a relative or total lack of sound
- QUIET (abbreviation for "Q/U Imaging ExperimenT"), an astronomy experiment studying polarization of the cosmic microwave background radiation
- QUIET telescope, an instrument for use in the QUIET astronomy experiment
- Quiet, a 2012 non-fiction book about introversion by American author Susan Cain
- The Quiet, a 2005 American drama thriller film directed by Jamie Babbit.
- The Quiett, South Korean rapper
- Quiet (album), a 1996 John Scofield album
- "Quiet", a song by Lights, from her album The Listening (2009)
- Quiet (EP), a 2007 EP by Jim Ward
- "Quiet" (This Will Destroy You song), a song by This Will Destroy You
- "Quiet" (Lil' Kim song), a song by Lil' Kim
- "Quiet", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins, from their album Siamese Dream (1993)
- "Quiet", a song by Royce da 5'9", from his album Layers (2016)
- Prayer of Quiet, a term from Christian theology relating to degrees of contemplation or contemplative prayer
- Quietism (Christian philosophy)
- Quiet game, a children's "game" where children must stay quiet and still, on fear of punishment
- Quiet (Metal Gear), a character in the videogame Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quiet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.