Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quinten may refer to:
- Christopher Quinten (born 1957), British actor
- Quinten Burg (born 1948), American politician
- Quinten Hann (born 1977), Australian snooker player
- Quinten Hermans (born 1995), Belgian cyclist
- Quinten Lawrence (born 1984), American football player
- Quinten Lynch (born 1983), Australian football player
- Quinten Rollins (born 1992), American football player
- Quinten Strange (born 1996), New Zealand rugby player
- Quinten Timber (born 2001), Dutch football player
- Quinten van Dalm (born 1972), Dutch badminton player
- Quinten, string quartet, number 2 of String Quartets, Op. 76 (Haydn)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quinten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.