|Suburb of Muscat|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
Its main attraction is the Qurum Natural Park,the Qurum City Centre and the Qurum Beach.
Qurum City Centre
Majid Al Futtaim opened Qurum City Centre (QCC) – located in the Qurum district of Muscat – in October 2008. QCC hosts 75 shops with a total GLA of 20,600 sq metres and parking for some 1200 cars. Both malls are anchored by Carrefour, the French hypermarket. Footfall at MCC in 2007 totaled 8m, up 5% over 2006, according to MCC’s marketing manager, Ahmed Hamdy. The property’s general manager, Ibrahim Al Qasmi, said that he was looking to increase footfall at the MCC to 10m in 2008.
- "Qurm Map". Google Maps World Gazetteer. Maplandia. 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Oxford Business Group (2010). The Report: Oman 2010. p. 206. ISBN 1-907065-13-X.
- Oxford Business Group (2007). The Report: Oman 2007. p. 114. ISBN 1-902339-62-2.
- "City Walk Muscat". Muriya. 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Oxford Business Group (2009). The Report: Oman 2009. p. 231. ISBN 1-902339-207.
|This article about the geography of Oman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|