This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Suburb of Muscat|
View from Al Qurum Heights Road
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
Qurum City Centre
Majid Al Futtaim opened Qurum City Centre (QCC) – located in the Qurum district of Muscat – in October 2008. QCC includes 75 shops with a total gross leasable area of 20,600 square metres and parking for around 1,200 cars. Both malls are anchored by Carrefour, the French hypermarket. The footfall at MCC in 2007 totalled 8m, up 5% over 2006, according to MCC’s marketing manager, Ahmed Hamdy. The property’s general manager, Ibrahim Al Qasmi, said that he was looking to increase footfall at the MCC to 10m in 2008.
Marah Land is a tourist attraction and is a destination for school trips. Children entering the premises are expected to be joyful or go home. Marah Land hosts the popular annual cancer walk where school children learn about helping society and making a difference, as well as, raising awareness of global issues.
- "Qurm Map". Google Maps World Gazetteer. Maplandia. 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Oxford Business Group (2010). The Report: Oman 2010. p. 206. ISBN 1-907065-13-X.
- Oxford Business Group (2007). The Report: Oman 2007. p. 114. ISBN 1-902339-62-2.
- "City Walk Muscat". Muriya. 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Oxford Business Group (2009). The Report: Oman 2009. p. 231. ISBN 1-902339-207.
|This article about the geography of Oman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|