Jenna K. Moran
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Moran is the author of the Weapons of the Gods RPG, published in 2005 - years after it was announced - as the first in-house RPG from Eos Press. Moran is also the author of the indie role-playing games Nobilis, The Game of Powers (the LARP version of Nobilis), and Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine. She has also contributed as an author to several source books for Exalted and other works.
Moran legally changed her name. Rebecca Sean Borgstrom was, she says, her legal name, but she did not consider it her "real" name. She is also credited as R. Sean Borgstrom, Rebecca Borgstrom, and Sean Borgstrom. In contexts where she is well known, such as mailing lists centered on games she has authored, she is often referred to simply as "RSB."
Moran writes Hitherby Dragons, a blog-style ongoing story or collection of stories. She posts a new entry Monday through Saturday. The collection consists of legends and histories. Legends are performances put on by a girl named Jane, her brother Martin, and other recurring actors. Histories are actual events in Jane's world.
Moran, under the name Rebecca Borgstrom, appears as a player character in the scenario "And I Feel Fine," by Geoffrey C. Grabowski, which was published in the One Shots sourcebook for Unknown Armies. This fictional version of Borgstrom lives in a trailer and is described as "a single mom making her good way in a bad world." Another role-playing game author, Rich Dansky, also appears as a player character in the same scenario.
- Nobilis: A Roleplaying Game (1st edition) ISBN 0-9673180-1-7
- Nobilis: The Game of Sovereign Powers (2nd edition) ISBN 1-899749-30-6
- Nobilis The Essentials Volume 1: Field Guide to the Powers (3rd edition) ISBN 978-0-9833659-0-7
- Nobilis: Antithesis, Minibook 1i
- The Game of Powers: The Live-Action Supplement for Nobilis ISBN 1-899749-36-5
- Exalted: The Sidereal ISBN 1-58846-669-8
- Exalted: The Outcaste ISBN 1-58846-671-X
- Exalted: The Fair Folk ISBN 1-58846-678-7
- Games of Divinity ISBN 1-58846-659-0
- Savant and Sorcerer ISBN 1-58846-675-2
- Exalted: Second Edition ISBN 1-58846-684-1
- Exalted: Third Edition
- In Nomine: Superiors 1 - War & Honor ISBN 1-55634-409-0
- In Nomine: Ethereal Player's Guide ISBN 1-55634-430-9
- Liber Castellorum: The Book of Tethers ISBN 1-55634-365-5
- Liber Servitorum: The Book of the Servants ISBN 1-55634-369-8
- Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine
- Denizens of San Angelo ISBN 1-890305-14-6
- Ex Machina ISBN 1-894938-01-1
- Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game - Manual of Monsters ISBN 1-58846-070-3
- Weapons of the Gods ISBN 0-9710642-6-1
- Wisher, Theurge, Fatalist & Weaver of Their Fates (and the supplement That Languidly Dreamt Raif)
- A recent publication, displaying the full name
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. p. 249. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- In her own words