Jump to navigation Jump to search
RDM may stand for:
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition, Military technology group - Germany.
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa, Military technology group - South Africa.
- Rotterdamsche Droogdok Maatschappij, a shipbuilding and repair company in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Robust decision-making, a framework that helps identify and evaluate robust strategies under 'deep uncertainty'
- Radar Doppler Multifunction, a French stopgap radar for the Mirage 2000 fighter plane
- Radarman, a former rank of the United States Navy
- Rhythms del Mundo, a nonprofit salsa and mambo album by Cuban musicians
- Il Rovescio della Medaglia, an Italian symphonic rock band
- Robert Douglas McIntyre (1913-1998), Scottish nationalist politician
- Roberto Di Matteo (born 1970), Italian football player
- Ronald D. Moore (born 1964), American screenwriter and TV producer of Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica
- Roy D. Mercer, a prank-calling radio character
- Raw Disk Mapping, hard disk mapping for use by a virtual disk image
- RDM Server, a database platform from Raima Inc
- Red Digital Magazines, components of the REDCODE file format
- RDM (lighting), or Remote Device Management, an electronic protocol used in stage lighting
- Research data management, the organisation of research data, from its entry to the research cycle through to the dissemination and archiving of results
- Riding Mill railway station (National Rail station code), Northumberland, England
- Roberts Field (IATA airport code), an airport in Redmond, Oregon
- Red Dragon Movement, a now defunct Welsh nationalist organization
- Red Mage, a character class from the Dungeons & Dragons and Final Fantasy games
- Reduced density matrix, in the Contracted Schrödinger Equation method for finding the electronic structure of molecules
- Republica Democratică Moldovenească, the Romanian acronym for the Moldavian Democratic Republic
- Random Deathmatch, a term used on Garry's Mod roleplay servers.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.