From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RDM may stand for:
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition, Military technology group - Germany.
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa, Military technology group - South Africa.
- Rotterdamsche Droogdok Maatschappij, a shipbuilding and repair company in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Robust decision-making, a framework that helps identify and evaluate robust strategies under 'deep uncertainty'
- Radar Doppler Multifunction, a French stopgap radar for the Mirage 2000 fighter plane
- Radarman, a former rank of the United States Navy
- Rhythms del Mundo, a nonprofit salsa and mambo album by Cuban musicians
- Il Rovescio della Medaglia, an Italian symphonic rock band
- Robert Douglas McIntyre (1913-1998), Scottish nationalist politician
- Roberto Di Matteo (born 1970), Italian football player
- Ronald D. Moore (born 1964), American screenwriter and TV producer of Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica
- Roy D. Mercer, a prank-calling radio character
- Raw Disk Mapping, hard disk mapping for use by a virtual disk image
- RDM Server, a database platform from Raima Inc
- Red Digital Magazines, components of the REDCODE file format
- RDM (lighting), or Remote Device Management, an electronic protocol used in stage lighting
- Research data management, the organisation of research data, from its entry to the research cycle through to the dissemination and archiving of results
- Riding Mill railway station (National Rail station code), Northumberland, England
- Roberts Field (IATA airport code), an airport in Redmond, Oregon
- Red Dragon Movement, a now defunct Welsh nationalist organization
- Red Mage, a character class from the Dungeons & Dragons and Final Fantasy games
- Reduced density matrix, in the Contracted Schrödinger Equation method for finding the electronic structure of molecules
- Republica Democratică Moldovenească, the Romanian acronym for the Moldavian Democratic Republic
- Random Deathmatch, a term used on Garry's Mod roleplay servers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.