RNS may be an initialism for:
- Rabid Neurosis, an MP3 warez release organisation
- Ramond-Neveu-Schwarz formalism, an early superstring theory
- Reactive nitrogen species
- Regulatory News Service
- Religion News Service
- IATA code for Rennes - Saint-Jacques Airport, in Rennes, France
- Residue number system, an arithmetic system
- Responsive neurostimulation device, an epilepsy treatment
- Rothesay Netherwood School, a private university-preparatory school
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RNS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.