Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RPI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RPI may refer to:
Science and technology
- Raspberry Pi, a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Reticulocyte production index (corrected reticulocyte count), a blood test result
- Remote procedure invocation, a name sometimes used for remote procedure call.
- Recognition Professionals International
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, a university in Troy, New York
- Republican Party of India
- Republican Party of Iowa
- Richmond Professional Institute, former college before being merged with MCV into Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ron Paul Institute
- Rose Polytechnic Institute, former name for Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Indiana
- Ryerson Polytechnic Institute, former name of Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario
- Russian Petroleum Investor, an influential technical journal on Russian oil and gas
- Rating Percentage Index, college sports system to rank teams
- Retail price index, measure of inflation in the United Kingdom
- Revenue Protection Inspector, United Kingdom public transit patrol
- Rock progressivo italiano, music genre
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.