Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RPI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RPI may refer to:
Science and technology
- Raspberry Pi, a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Reticulocyte production index (corrected reticulocyte count), a blood test result
- Remote procedure invocation, a name sometimes used for remote procedure call.
- Recognition Professionals International
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, a university in Troy, New York
- Republican Party of India
- Republican Party of Iowa
- Richmond Professional Institute, former college before being merged with MCV into Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ron Paul Institute
- Rose Polytechnic Institute, former name for Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Indiana
- Ryerson Polytechnic Institute, former name of Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario
- Russian Petroleum Investor, an influential technical journal on Russian oil and gas
- Rating Percentage Index, college sports system to rank teams
- Retail price index, measure of inflation in the United Kingdom
- Revenue Protection Inspector, United Kingdom public transit patrol
- Rock progressivo italiano, music genre
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.