Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rabbi or rabbi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rabbi is a Jewish title.
Rabbi may also refer to:
- Rabbi, a mentor
- Individuals with the name or nickname
- Mose Solomon (1900-1966), the "Rabbi of Swat", American Major League Baseball player
- Rabbi Shergill, Indian Sufi singer/composer
- List of people called Rabbi
Art, entertainment, and media
- Rabbi (album), a 2004 Punjabi album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rabbi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.