From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up racing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Racing is a competition of speed.
Racing may also refer to:
- Racing (album), a 2004 heavy metal album.
- Racing de Santander, a Spanish Primera División football club.
- Racing Club de Ferrol, a Spanish Second Division football club.
- Racing Club, an Argentinean First Division football club based in Avellaneda, Buenos Aires.
- Racing Club de Montevideo, an Uruguayan First Division football club.
- Koninklijke Racing Club Genk, a Belgian First Division football club.
- Racing Club de Lens, a French First Division football club based in Lens.
- Racing Club de Strasbourg, a French Second Division football club based in Strasbourg.
- Racing Club de France, a former First Division French football club based in Paris now playing in lower divisions.
- Racing 92, a French rugby union club based in the Paris region; formerly the rugby section of Racing Club de France.
- Paris Basket Racing, a former French basketball club based in Paris and the former basketball section of Racing Club de France.
- Racing Club Warwick F.C., an English football club based in Warwick.
- Racing Football Club Union Luxembourg, a Luxembourgian First Division football club based in Luxembourg City.
- Racing Club Haïtien, a Haitian First Division football club based in Port-au-Prince.
- Cartoon Network Racing, a PlayStation 2 video game.
- Racing Aces, a Sega CD video game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Racing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.