- Aleksandr Nikolayevich Radchenko (b. 1993), Russian association football player
- Alexander Radchenko, Transnistrian activist and politician
- Artem Radchenko (b. 1995), Ukrainian association football player
- Dmitri Radchenko (b. 1970), Russian association football player
- Ludmilla Radchenko (b. 1978), Russian female model
- Oleksandr Radchenko (b. 1976), Ukrainian association football player
- Olena Radchenko (b. 1973), Ukrainian female handball player
- Viktor Radchenko (b. 1968), Ukrainian decathlete
- Radchenko (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Tver Oblast, Russia
- Radchenko (platform), a railway platform in Leningrad Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radchenko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.