Radhika Ghai Aggarwal is an Internet entrepreneur and India’s first woman to enter the Unicorn Club. She is the co-founder of online marketplace ShopClues established in 2011 in silicon valley. Currently, she serves as the Chief Business Officer of the company.
Aggarwal was born to an Army family. Her father was in the Indian Army while her mother was a dietician. Her entrepreneurial venture started when her father decided to start his own health club in 1992, followed by the establishment of her own advertising agency in Chandigarh in 1997.
Aggarwal is an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis and holds a post-graduation degree in advertising and public relations. She was also part of an executive program at Stanford University.
Aggarwal worked in marketing for companies like Nordstrom in Seattle and strategic planning at Goldman Sachs. She holds about 14 years of experience in the US in diverse sectors such as e-commerce, lifestyle, fashion, and retail.
Awards and Recognition
- Outlook Business Woman of Worth at Outlook Business Awards – 2016
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year at Entrepreneur India Awards – 2016
- Exemplary Woman Entrepreneur of the Year at CMO Asia Awards – 2016
- CEO of the Year Award at CEO India Awards – 2016
- "The glorious rise of Radhika Aggarwal, India's only Woman-Startup founder in the Unicorn Club". Business Insider. 8 March 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "Meet Radhika Aggarwal, the first woman in India's unicorn club". Tech in Asia. 14 January 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "ShopClues CBO Radhika Aggarwal on the rigors of an IPO". Business Insider. 15 August 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "ShopClues co-founder Radhika Aggarwal on the power of firm belief in one's potential and strong determination, to chart one's path". Outlook. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "Inspiring Stories Of Indian Women Entrepreneur: How They Stood Against The Society & Worked Against The Odds". Inc 42. 8 March 2015. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "Newsmaker: Radhika Aggarwal & Sanjay Sethi". Business Standard. 14 January 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "WOW – Women of Worth 2017 - Outlook Business". ow.outlookbusiness.com.
- "Entrepreneur India Congress 2017". www.entrepreneurindia.com.