From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up radioactive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Radioactive describes something undergoing radioactive decay, the process by which an unstable atomic nucleus emits radiation.
Radioactive may also refer to:
- Naturally occurring radioactive material
- Nuclear pharmacy involves the preparation of radioactive materials that will be used to diagnose and treat specific diseases.
- Radioactive contamination
- Radioactive waste
- Radioactive (Yelawolf album), a 2011 album by rapper Yelawolf
- "Radioactive" (Gene Simmons song), a song from the 1978 album Gene Simmons by Gene Simmons
- Radio:Active the fourth album from British pop rock group McFly
- "Radioactive" (The Firm song), a song from the 1985 album The Firm by the English supergroup The Firm
- "Radioactive" (Imagine Dragons song), a 2012 song by Imagine Dragons
- "Radioactive" (Kings of Leon song), a song by Kings of Leon
- "Radioactive" (Marina and the Diamonds song), a 2011 song by Marina and the Diamonds
- "Radioactive" (Rita Ora song)
- Radioactive Records, a record label
- Radioactive FM 96, a radio station, which broadcasts from Karachi, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radioactive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.