Radu Goldiş (born 1947 in Bucharest, Romania) is a Romanian-born American jazz guitarist and composer, arguably "the best Romanian jazz guitarist of the 60s-80s".
Goldiş is a graduate of the Bucharest Music Conservatory in the musicology department. Originally influenced by the playing style of Kenny Burrell, Joe Pass, Wes Montgomery and Rune Gustafsson, he later developed his own personal style. He has played with many famous Romanian musicians, such as Johnny Răducanu, Eugen Gondi and Horia Moculescu, he composed the music for the Romanian movies Zile fierbinṭi and Accident (both in 1976). Together with Adrian Enescu he composed the music for the Romanian movie Al patrulea stol (1978) and with Petru Mărgineanu he composed the music for the American-Romanian movie Point Zero- Cry of Redemption (1995).
He has worked as an orchestrator for Margareta Pâslaru.
- Alter Ego (LP), Electrecord, 1980
- Jazz Restitutio 4 (LP, RP) Spinning Wheel, Electrecord, 1993
- Romanian Jazz: Jazz from the Electrecord Archives 1966–1978 (LP) Balada, Sonar Kollektiv, 2007
- Romanian Jazz: Jazz from the Electrecord Archives 1966–1978 (CD) Balada, Sonar Kollektiv, 2007
- Unconditional Love
- Mihai Berindei, Dicționar de jazz, Editura Științifică și enciclopedică, București, 1976, p. 107