Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ragamuffin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ragamuffin or Raggamuffin may refer to:
- 'Ragamuffin' for piano, 1917, by John Ireland, is one of the piano pieces inspired by the London streets and districts familiar to Ireland once he left his native Cheshire to work in the capital and teach at the Royal College of Music.
- Raggamuffin music, or Ragga, a reggae and dancehall subgenre
- Raggamuffin Music Festival, also nicknamed Raggamuffin
- Ragamuffin (novel), by Tobias S. Buckell
- "Raggamuffin" (song), a song by Selah Sue from her eponymous album
- The Ragamuffins, a musical group
- Ragamuffin, a 2014 film directed by David Schultz about Rich Mullins
- Ragamuffin, a series of racing yachts run by Australian Syd Fischer.
- Ragamuffin, a vampiric sidekick character in the comic book series Lenore, the Cute Little Dead Girl
- Ragamuffins, the nickname for farrapos rebels who were involved in an uprising that became known as the Ragamuffin War in Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil from 1835–1845
- A Ragamuffin Band, a musical group founded by Christian music singer Rich Mullins
- The Ragamuffin Gospel, book by Brennan Manning
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ragamuffin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.