Stephen Kelly and Conn O'Ruanaidh of Raglans performing in Bergen op Zoom in 2016
|Genres||Rock, Indie rock, Punk|
|Labels||IRL, Motor Music, Maybe Madness|
Raglans are an Irish indie rock band based in Dublin, Ireland. Officially formed in 2011, they consist of Stephen Kelly, Conn O'Ruanaidh and Rhos Horan. Their self-titled debut album was released in March 2014 through IRL Records, and reached no.5 in the Irish Album Chart and no.1 in the Irish Indie Chart.
They have toured extensively worldwide, as well as providing support to bands such as The Strypes, Twin Atlantic, Haim, The Courteeners, The Fray, The Libertines and Lifehouse.
In March 2016 Raglans began recording the follow-up to their 2014 debut album in Los Angeles with Chris Murguia and Jason Wade of Lifehouse. The record was releasen in October 2016, before they went for another tour.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
- "Raglans". IRL. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- "Raglans top the Indie Album Chart | Music | News". Hot Press. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- "Haim at Whelan's, May 2013". Dublinconcerts.ie. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- "Libertines tickets: how to get them". Telegraph. 2014-04-30. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- Lauren Murphy (2014-03-21). "Raglans". Irishtimes.com. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- Edwin McFee. "Raglans | Music Review | Album". Hot Press. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- "Discography Wolf Alice". Hung Medien. Retrieved 2015-12-19.