Rahma is an Arabic name, typically female, and it may refer to:
- Wife of prophet Ayyub(Job) in Islamic literature
- Rahma el-Dennaoui (born 2004), Australian girl who went missing on 2005-11-10
- Rahma bint El Hassan (born 1969 in Jordan), daughter of Prince Hassan bin Talal and Princess Sarvath El Hassan
Rahma may also refer to:
- Al-Rahma mosque, on Hatherley Street, Liverpool, England; can hold up to 1,000 worshippers
- Al-Zubayr Rahma Mansur, Sudanese Arab slave trader in the late 19th century; later became Sudanese governor
- Malak al-Rahma, classic 1946 Egyptian drama film directed and written by Youssef Wahbi
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rahma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.