From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raina, Raina, or raíña in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raina may refer to:
- Raina Petkoff, the heroine in George Bernard Shaw's Arms and the Man
- Raina (singer), member of South Korean girl group After School
- Raina A. Mercedes Echerer, Austrian actress and politician
- Raina Hein, American model and runner-up from America's Next Top Model, Cycle 14
- Raina Kabaivanska, Bulgarian opera singer
- Rayna Knyaginya, Bulgarian teacher and revolutionary
- Raina Telgemeier, American cartoonist
- Raina Thorpe, a character on the TV show Gossip Girl
- Raina, a character from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Raina, Bardhaman, a village with a police station, in Bardhaman district, West Bengal, India
- Raina I, community development block, in West Bengal, India
- Raina II, community development block, in West Bengal, India
- Raina (Vidhan Sabha constituency) in West Bengal India
- Reineh (sometimes transliterated as Raina), an Arab town in Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.