Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raise may refer to:
- To bring up, see parenting
- Raise borer, a raise is a shaft in a mine which joins two levels by definition mined upwards (raised)
- Raise, a term used in poker
- Raise (mining), an underground passageway in mines
- An increase in salary
- A term used in magic, meaning: to summon or conjure
- Raise!, the name of a 1981 album by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Raise (album), the name of a 1991 album by Swervedriver
- R@!SE, a group created by Integrated Software Engineering students of Malankara Catholic College, Mariagiri.
- Raise, Cumbria, England
- Raise (Lake District), the name of the 12th highest mountain in the Lake District on the north-west coast of England
- raise - a PL/SQL error-handling command
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.