|Look up raise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raise may refer to:
- To bring up, see parenting
- Raise borer, a raise is a shaft in a mine which joins two levels by definition mined upwards (raised)
- Raise, a term used in poker
- Raise (mining), an underground passageway in mines
- An increase in salary
- A term used in magic, meaning: to summon or conjure
- Raise!, the name of a 1981 album by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Raise (album), the name of a 1991 album by Swervedriver
- R@!SE, a group created by Integrated Software Engineering students of Malankara Catholic College, Mariagiri.
- Raise, Cumbria, England
- Raise (Lake District), the name of the 12th highest mountain in the Lake District on the north-west coast of England
- RAISE, Rigorous Approach to Industrial Software Engineering, a formal specification language called RSL and a set of tools based on it
- RAISE, Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements, a data integrity feature in SandForce-based SSDs
- raise - a PL/SQL error-handling command
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.