|Directed by||Pradeep Raj|
|Produced by||K. Manju|
|Screenplay by||Pradeep Raj|
|Music by||Arjun Janya|
|Distributed by||K. Manju Cinemaas|
Rajani Kantha ,(Kannada: ರಜನಿಕಾಂತ) is a 2013 Indian romantic drama film in the Kannada language directed by Pradeep Raj and produced by K. Manju. The film stars Duniya Vijay, playing dual roles along with Aindrita Ray in the lead roles. The film's music is composed by Arjun Janya and the cinematography is by Giri 
Actor Duniya Vijay plays a double role Rajani and Kantha with one of the characters is born with a cleft palate. The film's plot lies in how people with the condition deal with the jibes that come their way and emerge stronger.
The film production went on floors from October 2011 at the Kanteerava Studios in Bangalore. Celebrated Tamil actor Rajinikanth's close aid Rao Bahaddur formally launched the film's proceedings on behalf of the star.
Srikanth Srinivasa of Rediff gave the film a rating of two and a half out of five stars and wrote "Rajni Kantha is for Duniya Vijay's fans" praising Vijay's performance as Rajni in the film. The Times of India called the film a family entertainer.
|Soundtrack album by Arjun Janya|
|Released||14 December 2012|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1.||"Sattakku Satak"||Arjun Janya, Duniya Vijay|
|2.||"Olavina Kiranake"||Sonu Nigam, Archana Ravi|
|3.||"Yentani Sentu"||Chandan Shetty, Meghana Hebbar|
|5.||"Parvagilla"||Chandan Shetty, Suma Shastry|
- "Vijay is 'Rajani-Kantha'!". Entertainment.in.msn.com. 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "GandhadaGudi forum • View topic - Duniya Vijay's next-> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!". Gandhadagudi.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "‘Rajani Kantha’ Launched". Chitratara.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Rao Bahaddur Flagged off 'Rajani Kantha'". Supergoodmovies.com. 2011-10-08. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Review: Rajni Kantha is for Duniya Vijay's fans". Rediff.com. 2013-03-01. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "Rajani Kantha is a family entertainer". The Times of India. 2012-02-28. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "Audio songs of Rajni Kantha". southsongs4u.