From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the Indo-Iranian world Raman is:
Raman may also refer to:
- Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, Indian physicist and Nobel laureate, discoverer of Raman scattering. See also Raman spectroscopy
- Raman amplification, a type of optical amplification that uses Raman scattering
- Raman Sundrum, theoretical physicist famous for the Randall–Sundrum model
- Raman (crater), lunar crater named after C.V. Raman
- Amphoe Raman, district in Yala Province, southern Thailand
- Raman, Punjab (India)
- Raman, Rawalpindi, a village in Pakistani Punjab
- Raman spectroscopy, a spectroscopic technique used in condensed matter physics and chemistry
- Woorkeri Raman, Indian cricketer
- Raman (film), a 2009 Indian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.