Rana Rahimpour (Persian: رعنا رحیم پور) is a British Iranian journalist who works for the BBC World Service. She is a news presenter and reporter with the BBC Persian TV. She has anchored and covered many major Iranian and international stories for the network, including Iran's nuclear programme, Iran's Presidential elections 2009 and its aftermath both for BBC Persian television and BBC World Service and the Iranian Presidential election of 2013.
As a bilingual reporter, Rana Rahimpour covers Iranian politics on multiple BBC platforms, including the flagship news programme Newsnight. Since the beginning of 2018, Rana has appeared on News At Ten.
- "BBC journalist Rana Rahimpour stopped from flying to US". BBC News. 20 January 2016. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- Rana Rahimpour (3 April 2015), BBC Persian's Rana Rahimpour's take on Iran's nuclear deal with P5+1, retrieved 12 December 2016
- "BBC NEWS | Middle East | Examining footage from Iran". news.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- Rana Rahimpour (7 June 2013). "BBC Persian's Rana Rahimpour explains Iran's power structure". Retrieved 22 March 2017 – via YouTube.
- Rana Rahimpour (2013-06-16), BBC Persian's Rana Rahimpour ahead of Iran's 2013 elex/ رعنا رحیم پور, retrieved 12 December 2016
- FARDAD FARAHZAD (19 June 2013), Rana Rahimpour's take on Hasan Rouhani - BBC Newsnight, retrieved 12 December 2016
- Dehghan, Saeed Kamali (19 January 2016). "BBC journalist stopped from flying to US over UK-Iranian nationality". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "BBC journalist stopped from flying to America over 'dual British-Iranian citizenship'". The Independent. 2016-01-20. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "BBC journalist stopped from boarding plane to America over Iranian dual-nationality". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 12 December 2016.