Randall (Randy) Bass is an associate professor of English and vice provost at Georgetown University, and Executive Director of Center for New Design of Learning & Scholarship (CNDLS). He was visiting scholar at Ball State University.
He is an expert in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
- 1998 EDUCAUSE medal for outstanding achievement in technology and undergraduate education
- 1999 Pew Scholar and Carnegie Fellow, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Toru Iiyoshi, M. S. Vijay Kumar, eds. (2008). "The Middle of Open Spaces". Opening up education: the collective advancement of education through open technology, open content, and open knowledge. MIT Press. ISBN 978-0-262-03371-8.
- Border texts: cultural readings for contemporary writers, Houghton Mifflin, 1999, ISBN 978-0-395-67728-5
- Beyond borders: a cultural reader, Houghton Mifflin, 2002, ISBN 978-0-618-23497-4
|This biography of an American English academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|